- 2 1/4 cups Almmond Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple, drained very well
- 1 (1.34 ounce) packages Sugar Free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 16 oz sour cream
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 1 pkt “no carb sweetener” of choice
Makes 15 squares with 8 g of Carb/slice
Optional: Add real nuts to the crust before baking, or garnish with nuts, or leave out “no carb sweetener”
- Combine Almond Flour with 2 pkts sweetener and 1/2 cup a melted butter and stir until evenly moistened
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of 9×13 pan. Press to seal holes in the bottom
- Bake a 300 degrees F fro 20 to 25 min *until starting to turn golden around some edges) while making the filling. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, sour cream and SF vanilla pudding mix.
- Mix until well combined
- Pour into pie crust and spread evenly.
- Whip the cream with pkt of sweetener until stiff peak forms
- Spread topping on dessert
- Garnish , if desired, with tiny Marachino Cherry bites.