Prep time: 21, Total time: 21
- 1 cup coconut oil, soft yet still solid
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners (or a drop of stevia glycerite)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp Celtic
- Optional: 1/4 cup Almond Butter, Peanut Butter or Butter (or 2, or 3)
- Optional: try mint extract, caramel, or orange extract
- Optional: spread over nuts, coconut flakes or marshmallows
- Place the coconut oil and coconut milk in a medium sized bowl and mix with a hand mixer on high for 6 minutes or until well combined and glossy. TIP: I used my stand mixer.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the bowl and stir on low speed until the cocoa is combined (so it doesn’t poof all over your kitchen). Increase speed and mix until everything is well combined. Taste the fudge and adjust at the desired sweetness.
- Place a sheet or parchment or wax paper along the inside of a loaf pan.
- Place the loaf pan in the freezer for at least 15 minutes, until just set.
- Use the edges of the parchment to pull the fudge out of the pen
- Place on a cutting board and remove the parchment paper.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into squares.
- Store in a airtight container in the freezer; it will liquefy if you leave it in a warm area
Credit to: Maria Emmerich